The Domain Admins menu
In addition to the menu items available to all users the Domain Admin will see additional menu items on the right hand side of the screen.
Added Menu Items
The three additional menu's are:
- System - this gives access to system options for your domain(s)
- Domain - this allows you to modify, add and remove domains that you manage
- Organisations - this allows you to view the organisation level functions
The System menu contains the following options:
- Email Footers - allows you to set both the HTML and plain text email footers for each domain you manage.
- Timezone - define which timezone your domains are operating in. This will affect the notifications that are sent out.
- Spam Notifications - define the time(s) that quarantine reports are sent out to the users in your domains.
- Virus Settings - define who receives virus notifications when a virus is detected.
- Whitelists - define domain wide whitelist entires. These can be individual email addresses or entire domains.